Insomnia – is a sleeping disorder characterized by the inability to sleep for a considerable period during the night. People suffering from insomnia usually cannot close the eyes more than a few minutes; often they turned and simply cannot find the appropriate position that will be able to sleep.
- not pronounced insomnia with a lot of dreams;
- unpleasant dreams, fearful;
- irascibility, anger, depressed mood;
- expansion inside, feeling of fullness in the flanks, headache;
- dizziness and ringing in the ears;
- red eyes;
- bitter taste in the mouth;
- dark urine, concentrated.
Failure of the heart and spleen. Symptoms:
- Difficult to fall asleep and waking up;
- Lots of dreams during the sleep;
- Memory loss;
- Constant fatigue;
- Spontaneous sweating;
- Facial pallor and loss of face gloss;
- Blurred vision;
- Reduced and easy menstrual cycle;
- Loss of appetite and constipation;
- Feeling of distension in the abdomen;
The Oriental Medicine has found a successful way to treat insomnia. The treatment plan is made according to individual characteristics of each patient. The Oriental Medicine also effectively eliminates the depression, stress and physical pain.
Acupuncture and phytotherapy have shown that the treatment is most effective when it aims to eradicate the main causes of the disease. Insomnia can occur for several reasons, including anxiety, stress or depression. Other causes may be an irregular schedule of the day, the medicines, alcohol or drugs, sudden changes in life, chronic pain, hormonal changes and arthritis.